In this article you will find a list of all the Binary Options & Forex brokers included in the black list of the AMF, the French authority that deals with the control of financial markets.
If you are looking for reliable brokers go to our guide / list: Regulated and safe Forex brokers >>
We would like to specify that ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority) has prohibited binary trading since mid-2019, therefore it is no longer possible to trade binary options. Everything related to binary options in this article will therefore be for information only and will only concern the past.
All Forex brokers must comply with the regulations issued by the control companies for brokers. Depending on the country where the broker has opened its registered office, it will have to submit to the control of the respective inspection body.
A very well-known entity is CySec, which deals with regulating brokers based in Cyprus: in fact, many Forex brokers decide to open their registered office here. The advantages are obviously on a tax level, thus allowing to offer brokerage services at advantageous prices to its customers.
These regulators issue notices against brokers who do not comply with the relevant regulations; or against Forex brokers who do not have a license to operate legally, but continue to offer trading services.
Among the various regulatory companies we also have the French AMF, which deals with managing and controlling the French financial markets.
AMF blacklist: what is it?
The AMF, also known as the Financial Markets Authority, is the regulator of French financial activities and markets and is an entity that regulates the financial system in an iron-tight way. To protect French traders, the AMF created a real blacklist of binary options brokers and Forex brokers, which do not respect the security and transparency fees or, worse still, they are not even licensed.
On AMF’s website you can find all the news, updated in real time, about the brokers who have been warned. AMF constantly monitors the financial market, looking for brokers operating outside the law. As soon as new fraudulent brokers, or without license, are found, AMF publishes an article about it with the list of sites of the distrusted brokers.
Below we list the latest broker sites that have been warned. We recommend to stay away from these brokers and avoid opening an account with them.
Here the second part of the list, in alphabetic order:
Below the latest brokers added to the list of the distrusted ones:
- www.consorfx.com / Trading Technologies Ltd
- www.equitycapitals.com / Equity Capitals Ltd
- www.ifx4u.com / The Oklycapital Limited
- www.imcbroker.com / Nordane Group Ltd
- www.investocopy.com / Investocopy Ltd
- MRT Markets truffa
Choosing only regulated brokers (with EU license)
The advice suggested several times is to choose only regularly licensed Trading Platforms. Only in this way you can be sure to avoid real scams, implemented by brokers that operate without a regular license.
We recommend everyone to work with regulated brokers, such as those that you can find below:
Complete guide of Regulated Forex Brokers >>
CySEC licenses update – 2020
CySEC in this period is carrying out checks to verify the adequacy of international standards; has agreed fines with several brokers following the verification of many Cypriot brokerage firms, also following the complaint by traders after abusive practices have been conducted against their customers for years.
This means that brokers are no longer in a position to cheat traders and therefore can no longer be smart, indeed as a result of these fines, many of them have been forced to close.
The indictments for the brokers were one or more than one and almost all concerning the law: The Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law, Directive DI 144-2007-01 of 2012, Directive DI 144-2007-02 of 2012.
For many of these, licenses have also been suspended due to several alleged violations that have endangered:
- the interests of the clients of these brokers;
- the interests of investors
- the smooth functioning of the capital market.
In addition, brokers are not allowed to perform online trading operations until further notice and cannot provide investment services outside of Cyprus.
February 2019 update, fraudulent brokers according to CySEC:
- Worldwide CapitalFX (società Algobit Ltd)
- Lite Options (società Algobit Ltd)
AMF update about fraudulent brokers – 2020
The Authorité des Marchés Financiers (Financial Market Authority – AMF), that is the French regulator, has updated the list of the sites that have been blocked following offers of investment services, without appropriate licenses.
According to a verification conducted by this body, 21 web addresses are not authorized and offered products and services within the French territory. This means that these brokers are not suitable to operate within the European territory, given that don’t possess any regular license, which can also be verified.
Unfortunately, many brokers are used to implementing this practice, in order to attract customers with deception and with promises of easy profits on the financial markets. Here is also the reason why we advise you not to operate with unregulated brokers.
Fraudulent brokers without license
Other fraudulent Forex brokers without regular license
- www.imcbroker.com – Nordane Group Ltd
- www.instaforex.com – InstaForex Companies Group
- www.integralbroker.com – IB International Ltd
- www.investcapitalmarkets.com – ICM WORLDWIDE Ltd
- www.istockcapital.com – Certatus Limited
- www.itcfx.com – Investment Formula Corporation
- www.itnfx.com – International Traders Network FX
- www.ixitrade.com – Ixitrade
- www.jbc-pro.com – JBC Pro Limited
- www.justrader.com – MT Capital Partners
- www.kd-markets.com – Globstate Assets Holdings Ltd
- www.lambergkapital.com / Original Markets Ltd
- www.metatrada.com – Meta Trada
- www.mhoptions.com – Morgan & Hilt
- www.motionforex.com – Motion Forex Ltd
- www.mutual-broker.com – Mutual Broker
- www.nakitrade.com – Nakitrade
- www.netcfd.com – Centaure Capital Partners Ltd
- www.netotrade.com – Neto Trade Global Investment
- www.newtradefx.com – Financial Strategy Holdings
- www.obroker.com – Landkey Enterprises Inc
- www.oxfordmarkets.com – Oxford Markets
- www.primefms.com – B.D.E.S. Group LTD
- www.privilegetrading.com – Bio Stars Advisors Inc
- www.solutionscapitals.com – Solution Capital Limited
- www.strategiessolution.com – Strategie Solution Ltd
- www.sunbirdfx.com – Sunbird Trading limited
- www.tmarkets.com – T Markets
- www.tradaxa.com – Sisma Capital Limited
- www.tradect.com – Investment House Limited
- www.traderplace.com – Trader Place
- www.tradmaker.com – Trading Technologies Limited
- www.trader 369.com – IP International Service – AJ Browder
- www.triomphecapital.com – Triomphe Capital
- www.ubtforex.com – UBT Forex Ltd
- www.versaillesfinances.com – Globstate Assets Holdings Limited
- www.youtradefx.com – Youtrade Capital Market Pty
- Goldmancfd – https://goldmancfd.com
- Orion Service Eood e Tlc Consulting Ltd -https://wisebanc.com/it
- First Global (Uk) Limited- https://it.firstbtcfx.com
- Light Media Ltd – https://it.wincapitalpro.com
- Glencoe Partners Ltd-www.fxnobel.com e www.fxnobels.io
- Velmon Enterprise Ltd-www.fxmarketpro.io
- www.4xp.com/fr – Forex Place Limited
- www.astonforex.com – Marketrade Ltd
- www.bancdeoptionsteam.com – Banc de Options
- www.bancmarkets.com – Marketing Accounting
- www.bankinvestcapital.com – Ltd Global Gateway
- www.bclaysmarkets.com – Bclays Markets
- www.bforex.com – BFOREX Limited
- www.brokerandco.com – Sisma Capital Limited
- www.cfxmarkets.com – CFB International Ltd
- www.colbertcap.com – Colbert Capital
- www.consorfx.com – Trading Technologies Ltd
- www.elyseescapital.com – Elysees Capital
- www.equitycapitals.com – Equity Capitals Ltd
- www.expertdania-investissement.com – Expert Dania Investissement Ltd
- www.eurobondfx.com – Eurobond Ltd
- www.euromaxfinance.com – Euromax Finance
- www.feeltrade.com – JBC-PRO Limited Broker
- www.finanzasforex.com – Evolution Market Group www.finchmarkets.com / Finch Markets
- www.forextrada.com – Forextrada
- www.forextradition.com – Forex Tradition
- www.ftradition.com / G.M.E. Ltd
- www.fxbtrade.com – AXA Assets Ltd
- www.fxcapitalbank.com – Capital Market Limited
- www.fxcast.com – Surplus Finance SA
- www.fxcmanagement.com – Fxcmanagement
- www.fxglcapital.com – Consomatrade Ltd
- www.fxntrade.com – Genus Group Ltd
- www.gainsy.com/fr – Gainsy Forex broker
- www.gcitrading.com – GCI Financial Limited
- www.gfssecurities.com – GFS Securities Ltd
- www.globuscapitallimited.com – Globus Capital
- www.gmtinvest.com – Agles Limited
- www.haussman-invest.com – Haussman Invest
- www.hcifund.com – Axa Assets Limited
- www.ia-patrimoine.com – IAP Ltd
- www.ibcfx.com – IBC Capital Ltd
- www.icmtrading.com – iTrade Captal Markets Ltd
- www.ifx4u.com – The Oklycapital Limited
- www.ihforex.com – Investment House International
- www.ikkotrader.com – IP International service
- Smart Choice Zone Lp – www.toroption.com
- Fx Breeze – http://fxbreeze.com
- Nordic Pearl Ltd e Grand Services Ltd, through the website www.fxginvest.com
- Bv1 Club Business Development Sas also through the website https://www.Bv1.club
- Wigmarkets through the website www.wigmarkets.com
- AvaCrypto through the website www.avacrypto.com
- SolutionsCM Ltd through the website www.originalcrypto.com
- Pay Peq Holdings Oü e Bonum Change Oü, through the website www.toptrade.fm
- Elrics Brothers Ltd e Sanata Partners Eood, through the website www.dax-300.com
- Dubai Fxm Ltd, through the website www.dubaifxm24.com e www.dubaifxm.com
- Iride S Marketing Int Sim Spa anche through the website www.iridesmarketing.it
- Xecryptobank through the website www.xecryptobank.com
- Fxtpremium through the website www.fxtpremium.com
- Blue Seal Limited, through the websites www.cac-400.com and www.cac400.com
- Jedi Marketing ltd, through the website www.tixfx.com
- Investment 4 Futures Limited e Tradesfx Limited, through the website www.tradesfx.com
- Strategic Future Investment Ltd, through the website www.master4x.com
- Sigma Cfd Ltd, through the website www.sigmacfd.com
- Finbdo Ltd, through the website www.capitalsbanks.com
- Capital Tech Ltd, through the website www.pbninvest.com
- Trade Up Ltd e Preseplio Limited, through the website www.fgsmarkets
- Boston Merchant Financial Ltd e BMFN Limited through the website www.unitrader.com
- Bauman Ltd, through the website https://ava.investments
- TradeBNP, through the website www.tradebnp.com
- Capital FXG Ltd e Nordic Pearl Ltd, through the website www.forexgrand24.com
- Madar Partners Ltd, through the website www.axeinvest.com
- Trade Com Limited through the website www.cryptofxonline.com
- Rbinary Limited, through the website www.rbinary.com
AMF: final thoughts
Thanks to the list drawn up by AMF and constantly updated on their site, it is possible to avoid trading on the brokers present in the list considered unregulated / fraudulent. Trade only on licensed / reliable platforms and use the best trading strategies proposed in the appropriate section of this site.
Now that you have understood that you have to stay away from fraudulent brokers, we introduce the brokers reviewed by us and fully authorized, where therefore you can trade safely
Best Forex brokers: eToro
One of the most popular Forex brokers in Europe is certainly eToro, which today has more than 7 million users. The online trading platform is a real social network. In fact, eToro was one of the first brokers to implement social trading.
Here every user can comment on any asset in the language he prefers and interact with other subscribers. A trader can also decide to make his profile public, so every other user can observe his operation.
The broker also implemented copy trading. Thanks to it, each user can copy other traders and participate in his earnings, but also in his losses, based on the amount that he has invested in him.
It is therefore another face of trading, which we recommend you to try totally free with a demo account. In this way you can train on the financial markets on eToro in total safety and without risk.
IQ Option: Forex broker with FX Options
IQ Option is a European broker based in Cyprus and licensed by CySEC. Thanks to this license, IQ Option can operate throughout the European Union.
There is a high standard of security for your accounts precisely because IQ Option complies with all the regulations that have been imposed. Do you want to test IQ Option? Like all respectful brokers, IQ Option also allows to start with a free demo account. Thanks to the demo account you can evaluate if online trading is for you!
IQ Option offers trading with binary options if you are a professional trader, while it provides CFD trading for retail traders, therefore also for beginner traders.
On the IQ Option platform, you can trade over 50 currency pairs! Could this wide offer interest you? Open a free demo account today thanks to our link below!